This is the season to host holiday guests. We’ve hosted quite a few guest this year. Below are 10 tips to get your home ready for visitors this holiday season!
- Invest in good quality linen and towels and make sure all linen are clean and fresh.
- Put a water carafe and 2 glasses on the bedside table and remember to fill it every day.
- Write the wi-fi password down and put it in your guest bedroom.
- Put some fresh flowers in the guest bedroom and bathroom.
- Leave a small welcome gift in your guest bedroom. I usually put a luxury chocolate on the towels which I leave rolled up on the bed.
- Provide enough closet space and make sure there are enough hangers.
- Stock up on books and magazines, cozy throws, slippers and bathrobe.
- Provide guest with a spare key and remotes for the doors and gates so that they can easily come and go as they please.
- Provide your guest with a hairdryer in the closet or drawer.
- Prepare a coffee station in the guest bedroom. Put some rusks in an airtight container for your guests to enjoy with their morning coffee.
I hope the above tips will help you to make your holiday guest feel welcome and enjoy their stay.
What else are you planning to do in order to make your guest feel welcome this holiday? Would love to hear from you. Thank you for reading!