It is almost time to start swapping out your booties and winter footwear for sandals, sneakers, mules, loafers, and wedges.
It is no secret that I’m a big fan of tan/nude shoes. Not only are they versatile, they also elongate your legs. They are a classic wardrobe staple that can take you from day-to-night.
I’ve put together 7 pairs of nude/tan shoes you should get to ensure a functional and fun spring wardrobe. These nude/tan shoes are perfect for pulling off an elegant look and can be worn with everything in your wardrobe.
1. Vivien Sandals buy it here
2. Jenna Sandals – buy it here
3. Riana Sandals – buy it here
4. Hunter Sandals – buy it here
5. The Radford heel – buy it here
6. The Reverie Loafer – buy it here
7. The Renata Slide – buy it here
Thanks for reading xoxox