I’ve spent the last few months mastering the art of layering, and just as I’ve got it down to a style-science, spring arrived and it is time to reignite my spring wardrobe.
I’ve packed all my winter clothes away – I just kept a few shirts, ankle boots, leggings and jeans for colder spring days. (post on this coming soon)
Here are some ideas on how to incorporate Spring trends into your closet:
- Off the Shoulder Tops – One of the biggest fashion trends for Spring is the off-the-shoulder style. From tops to dresses and jumpsuits, you are going to see lots of shoulder-baring this spring. Shop for the dress here, and the shirt here
- Try Pastels – Spring’s colour palette is brimming with soft shades like rose quartz and serenity – the colours of the year. Pair them together or wear them with soft neutrals. Shop for the shirt here.
- Metallics – Metallic shoes are having a moment and they are the perfect way to bring a little shine into your spring wardrobe. Shop for the shoes here.
- Denim Washes – Ditch the dark denim hues and lighten up in more carefree washes perfect for warmer days. Shop for jeans here
- Bright Floral Prints – “In-your-face botanical prints” are perfect for making a statement and showing off your new spring style. Make sure to keep the rest of your look neutral so this print can steal the spotlight. Shop for the dress here.
Which spring trends are you ready to try? Please tell me in the comments below.